Providing the highest quality
Emerald Valley Ranches provides the best broccoli on the market.
From seeds to the shelves, we use the highest quality and most innovative farming products and techniques to deliver unparalleled quality.
Whenever our customers order from Emerald Valley, they know they are getting the best.
20 lb box, bulk
22 lb box
14 and 18 count
20 lb box, bulk
available upon request
Handling & Storage Conditions
- Temp: 34 degrees F, 1 degrees C
- Relative Humidity: 95-100%
- Mist: Lightly (unpackaged product)
- Typical Shelf Life: 10-14 days (bunched)
- Ethylene: Sensitive
- Freeze Injury: Moderately Sensitive (can be frozen for one to two nights)
Definitions of Fresh Market
- Fairly well trimmed: not more than a total of 30%, by weight, of the bunch consists of attached stems and leaves that are longer than the average length of the bunch, regardless of point of attachment, or loose leaves and stems.
- Leafy: more than 30%, but not more than 50%, by weight, of the bunch consists of attaches stems and leaves that are longer than the average length of the bunch, regardless of point of attachment, or loose leaves and stems.
- Serious Damage: any specific defect or equally objectionable variation of any defect or any combination of defects which seriously detracts from the appearance or the edible/marketing quality of the bunch caused by discoloration of bud clusters or discoloration of leaves.
PLU Look-up Codes
- 4060 ------ Bunched Broccoli
- 4548 ------ Broccoli Florets
- 3082 ------ Broccoli Crowns